Software Field Engineer (m/w/d)
Full time - 38,5h
Fb Industry Automation GmbH is a dynamic and fast-growing company. It provides all-in-one system solutions and plant constructions in the field of production, automation and intralogistics.
The ideal candidate will
- have experience using the Linux command line
- have basic programming experience in at least one modern programming language (preferably Java or Scala)
- be available for travel up to 50% of the time (in Austria as well as abroad)
- enjoy working independently
- have good written and oral German and English language skills
- have a driver’s license
- be customer oriented
- have an eye for quality
While working in a team of programmers and logistics experts, the planned initial activities of the field engineer are
- installing, configuring and testing our warehouse automation software
- creating and maintaining software test plans and supporting test tools
- executing software test plans using emulated logistics hardware as well as real logistics hardware at real plants
- working with customers to help them understand our software and to verify it meets its specifications
As we are a growing company, the talented and motivated field engineer will have numerous opportunities for professional growth, some of them are
- joining our team of professional programmers,
- joining our team of logistics experts,
- leading our testing and quality control effort, or
- founding and growing our customer service team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all serious applications.
The monthly gross-salary based on the collectiv agreement is € 2.550,00. We offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your high qualitiy resumé!
Fb IT Solution